E-Classroom’s vision is to ensure quality educational resources for learners in both the public and private education sectors. All material is developed by highly qualified, experienced and passionate teachers.
- Library plays a vital role in the life of an institution. Rich library is an asset to the Institution. AITS Kadapa has a well – established library.
- Library is an integral part of our Academic Centre of Excellence for Teaching and Learning. Many new dimensions have been added to the library. Electronic information resource as an important component of the library is growing year after year. The computer has swept the library in all its operations-storage and dissemination of information.
- The Library is highly frequented by the students and the staff. Special care is taken to educate and encourage its users on the importance of reading. The Library has a considerable number of staff, and its services are highly satisfactory.
- The Library operations are fully automated using the ‘TLSS’ (Total Library Software System) package. Students and Staff can browse the library database (OPAC) by clicking the key words like – Author, Title, Subject, etc. Books are issued through bar-coded membership cards to the students and faculty members of the College from the circulation section.
- The Library has a stock of over 16,550 volumes and 3,115 titles.
- The College subscribes to 40 national and 30 international Journals. The Library is also equipped with CD-ROMs, Video and Audio Cassettes. The facilities available in the library are to help the students for preparation of GATE, IES, GRE, TOEFL and IELTS. The Library services are totally computerized with an internet facility to get instant access to the digital Library.
- Institute has subscribed e-journals like DELNET, NDigital Library and J-Gate: Engineering & Technology (e-journals & e-books) packages. NPTEL Video Lectures are available and 10 Computer terminals to access Internet / e-Learning resources in the Digital Library.
Library Timing: 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM (All Working Days)
PHYSICAL EDUCATION & SPORTS
Background: Physical education is an inter- disciplinary subject involving the study of education, Human Physiology, Anatomy, Psychology, social sciences. It is the foundation for lifelong fitness and high performance in competitive sports. It is developing the skills, knowledge, values, and attitudes needed for establishing and enjoying an active and healthy lifestyle as well as building student confidence and competence in facing challenges as individuals and in groups of teams through a wide range of learning activities.
Motto: Excellence in Physical Education &sports.
National Service Scheme (NSS)
The National Service Scheme (NSS), a voluntary and value-based student youth programme, is one of the major youth schemes being operated in the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. The Scheme was launched with the primary objective of developing the personality and character of the student youth through voluntary community service.
Motto: The motto of the NSS is ‘Not Me But You’
NSS attempts to establish meaningful linkages between “Campus and Community”, “College and Village” and “Knowledge and Action”.
Aims & Objectives
The aims and objectives of the NSS are
- To render service to the community while studying in an educational institution;
- To provide them with an opportunity to work creatively and constructively with the community around the educational campus;
- To arouse the social conscience among students;
- To put the education they receive to concrete social use; and specifically.
|1.||Swatchha Bharath: Swatchha Bharath programme was conducted in the college premises on 26-01-17.|
|2.||Planatation: Plantation programme was conducted in college premises and planted 100 Trees.|
|3.||Cashless Transactions: Awareness programme was conducted on 04-1-17 in C.K.Dinne Mandal in view of promoting cashless transaction.|
|1.||Planatation: Plantation programme was conducted on 15-August-2015 and planted 100 Trees. Plantation programme was conducted on 26-Janurary -2016 and planted 100 Trees.|
|2.||Plantation programme was conducted on 26-Janurary -2016 and planted 100 Trees.|
|3.||Neeru-Chettu: AITS staff & students participated in Neeru- Chettu programme in collaboration with ABN Andhra Jyothi media.|
|4.||Blood Donation: Blood Donation Camp was conducted in the college campus in collaboration with Indian Red Cross Society on 27-08-15|
|5.||Blood Donation: Blood Donation Camp was conducted in the college campus in collaboration with Bhogha Parvathiyia Blood Bank on 17-02-16.|
|6.||Swatchha Bharath: Swatchha Bharath programme was conducted in the college premises.|